I’m inviting you to participate in VerseDay 2013. I hope to make VerseDay a weekly event, every Thursday in 2013. Hosted by VerseNovels.com, VerseDay is a celebration of verse in all its forms, verse novels, poetry, hip hop, lyrics. Each week Versenovels.com will invite visitors to check out another blog wherein a post and/or giveaway will highlight verse.
I will begin VerseDay 2013 by doing every Thursday in January; three at Versenovels.com itself and two here at my personal blog, Angelhorn.com.
I will thence do the first VerseDay of every month. That leaves 36 VerseDay openings. I’d love you to commit to one or more VerseDays to make 2013 the year of Verse in the book blogosphere.
What do you need to do?
- On your chosen VerseDay(s) post something about verse. It can be a book review, writing tips, a cover reveal, a sneak preview, some of your own poetry or something about a poetry event in your area.
- On your chosen VerseDay(s) do a giveaway of a book, eBook, music download or CD, movie, gift card, bookmarks or anything verse related.
- Link your VerseDay post back to the VerseDay homepage at VerseNovels.com
- Display the VerseDay2013 button on your sidebar, with links back to the VerseDay home page (optional)
- Participate in the cover reveals, giveaways, reviews and/or launch for my debut verse novel, AUDACIOUS, which comes out in the Fall, and for any other verse releases of 2013 (optional)
- Because kids and teens inhabit the blogosphere, please issue content warnings where appropriate
How do you sign up?
Easy. Simply choose your date(s) and fill in the form below. I’ll email you two weeks before your VerseDay to remind you. Please note, I’m happy to have more than one blogger on each Verseday so you can choose whichever date you want. However, I would like to have at least one blog post on each VerseDay so as these fill up I will remove the dates. Please indicate in comments if you have a cover reveal or launch in mind as I will encourage all VerseDay participants to get behind those.
Thanks in advance for getting involved in Verseday!